Dawn of Defiance (Roll20)
Please refer to the Star Wars Saga Edition Core Rulebook (Chapter 1) for the basics of character creation, with the following notes or alterations.
- When using the Point-Buy system for determining ability scores, using 28 points instead of 25.
- Starting wealth is maximized for your class.
- All races are allowed with the exception of the Yuuzhan Vong, Ewoks or other races that haven’t been “discovered” yet in Star Wars continuity. For any others that may be obscure or rarely seen, please get approval first. Also keep in mind that the Empire despises aliens, and may treat you more harshly than Human.
- Force-users are allowed. Any Jedi character is nearly guaranteed to be a Padawan that escaped Order 66. Other Force traditions, such as adepts or Jensaarai, are also allowed. Just remember that the Empire will attack and/or detain any Force-user they discover.
- There is no self-atoning for Dark Side points in this campaign, and the difficulty for cleansing others with the Force is heightened sizable. Once you start sliding toward the Dark Side, it will be very difficult if not impossible to come back. Watch yourself.
- Every character is allowed one “Freebie” in character creation. These can be a: bonus feat, bonus trained skill, bonus talent or one free weapon/suit of armor that makes sense for the character. The character must meet qualifications, if any, for the bonuses and be proficient in the extra weapon or armor.